Family sponsor ship

your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents of Canada. You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if you’re at least 18 years old and a:
• Canadian citizen or
• person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act or
• permanent resident of Canada
Sponsor your spouse, partner or dependent children
Sponsor your parents and grandparents
Sponsor your relatives
Visit your children or grandchildren
Sponsor your adopted child
Information for sponsored spouses or partners

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

error: Content is protected !!