Quebec Skilled Worker

his is the application process for skilled workers who want to become permanent residents of Canada and live in Quebec.
Quebec has a special agreement on immigration with the Government of Canada. The province has its own rules for choosing immigrants who will adapt well to living there.
To immigrate to Canada as a Quebec-selected skilled worker, you must apply in the following 2 stages:
۱٫ Apply to the Government of Quebec for a Quebec Selection Certificate (Certificat de sélection du Québec [CSQ]).
o The Province of Quebec will assess you, using its own rules.
o The certificate shows that the Province of Quebec has accepted you as an immigrant.
۲٫ If the Province of Quebec chooses you and gives you a CSQ, you must apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada for permanent residence.
These instructions are for your application for permanent residence only.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

error: Content is protected !!