Family sponsor ship

your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents of Canada. You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if you’re at least 18 years old and a:

  • Canadian citizen or
  • person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act or
  • permanent resident of Canada

Sponsor your spouse, partner or dependent children

Sponsor your parents and grandparents

Sponsor your relatives

Visit your children or grandchildren

Sponsor your adopted child

Information for sponsored spouses or partners

error: Content is protected !!